Select Cases Presented at IDWeek 2018 Now Available
Visit the Partners Infectious Disease Images (ID Images) website to view adult and general ID cases presented at IDWeek 2018 during the Fellows' Day Workshop. IDWeek has partnered with colleagues at Partners HealthCare Inc. and Massachusetts General Hospital to publish the fellows' case submissions.
ID Images offers an extensive and easily searchable digital library of case information and images to facilitate learning in the fields of infectious diseases and microbiology and to serve as an adjunct to other teaching and learning formats. Registration is free, and gives you access to the following features:
- All Fellows' Day cases from previous IDWeek conferences
- An extensive and easily searchable digital library of case studies and images
- Special case collections focused on topics such as HIV/AIDS, fungal infections, mycobacterial infections and others
- Links to referenced abstracts and related articles on PubMed
- Cases with interactive annotations for medical students
You can browse cases and images by organism, diagnosis, image technique, or lab technique, use the site to perform self-assessment, save favorites, and create collections of cases and images.