HIVMA Members: UNOS’ OPTN Wants to Hear from You
The United Network for Organ Sharing’s Organ Procurement and Transplant Network has opened its public comment period for the following proposals.
- Clarification of Pre-Existing Liver Disease – Liver and Intestinal Organ Transplantation Committee
- Eliminate the Use of DSA and Region in Kidney Allocation Policy – Kidney Transplantation Committee
- Eliminate the Use of DSA and Region in Pancreas Allocation Policy – Pancreas Transplantation Committee
- Modify Data Submission Policy – Data Advisory Committee
- Modify Appointment Process for the Histocompatibility Vice Chair – Histocompatibility Committee
- Data Collection to Evaluate the Logistical Impact of Broader Distribution – Operations and Safety Committee
- Expedited Placement of Livers - Organ Procurement Organization Committee Clarification of Pre-Existing Liver Disease
The comment period will remain open until Oct. 2.