IDSA/HIVMA Members Appointed to ABIM Board and Committee Seats
The American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) has announced new appointments to its governance structure, including new Specialty Board and Exam Committee members. IDSA congratulates members Wendy Armstrong, MD, FIDSA, who was appointed to the ABIM Infectious Disease Board and John Baddley, MD, who was appointed to the Infectious Disease Board Exam Committee.
Important Certification Reminder
Remaining exam dates for 2019 are:
- Oct. 24 (Registration closes Aug. 15, 2019) for the Traditional MOC (10-Year) Exam
- Nov. 12 or 15 (Registration closes Sept.15, 2019) for the Knowledge Check-In
If you are unsure which is the best option for you, these Knowledge Check-In scenarios reported previously in IDSA News might be helpful to you.
All diplomates are urged to login to the ABIM physician portal to check their MOC status.
Looking for MOC Credits? We Have What You Need!
IDSA and HIVMA offer six MOC Modules on the following topics:
- Hepatitis C (free to members)
- Adult Vaccines
- Travel and Tropical Medicine
- Infection Control (meets the ABIM Patient Safety requirement)
- General Infectious Diseases
- HIV Medicine in Clinical Practice
- Infections in Non-HIV Immunocompromised Host
Access them here!