The New IDSA Academy Is Here
The new IDSA Academy offers convenient, comprehensive, up-to-date education, developed by leaders in the field of ID, for ID and HIV professionals and trainees. The Academy offers a wide variety of virtual offerings, designed to fit varying learning goals, schedules, and interests, such as:
- Core Antimicrobial Stewardship Curriculum Self Study - learn more about antimicrobial stewardship in an online, self-paced program designed for infectious diseases professionals.
- Core Antimicrobial Stewardship Curriculum for Fellows – gain foundational education and training in Antimicrobial Stewardship (AS) in an online, self-paced program for ID fellows and other trainees, regardless of ultimate career plans.
- General ID MOC Module - identify gaps in infectious diseases medical knowledge where further study is needed for board preparation and patient management.
- HIV Medicine in Clinical Practice Maintenance of Certification - increase competency in HIV medicine regarding diagnosis, treatments, and other aspects of patient management.
- And more…
What Your Peers Say:
“IDSA's CME and MOC offerings are a great option for keeping current. I'm a busy ID clinician who needs the option of online or in-person courses, on my timeline. IDSA provides the content I need, when I need it, and IDSA Academy is easy to use. Thanks for putting this together!”
– Paul S. Pottinger, MD, FIDSA
Associate Professor, University of Washington, Division of Allergy & Infectious Diseases
Search IDSA Academy’s online offerings and register today.
As always, we are on hand to help you take advantage of all that your membership has to offer. Want to learn more about this benefit? Contact IDSA Academy today.