Improvements Made to Practice Guidelines on IDSA Website
Special thanks to everyone who has shared feedback and suggestions on the new website redesign. We received several responses surrounding concerns on the functionality of the Practice Guidelines page and visibility of the Archived Guidelines.
Based on your responses we have made several updates to the Guidelines section, as a part of our effort to continually improve the website and overall user experience.
- Archived Guidelines have been added back to the complete list of Guidelines along with Current Guidelines. They are now accessible through search and classified as “Archived” under Status.
- We have included an “In Development “option for guidelines currently undergoing revision.
- The Sort By feature now includes more options to improve navigation through Guidelines.
- There are enhancements to the Guidelines Search Bar to increase user visibility.
- We have included the Published Date in the index summary to improve guidelines sorting.
- PDFs have been added to all current guidelines, which will allow users the ability to immediately download the full guideline without being redirected from the IDSA website.
To view these updates and learn more, visit: www.idsociety.org/PracticeGuidelines
We appreciate all additional feedback and ask that you please send your suggestions to Coran Jallah.